Addy turned three last July and in August we went to Ohio to visit the cousins. We went to Cedar Point and to the Islands. It was a lot of fun. At the end of August the girls went back to school. Caden is in 4th grade and Raegan is in 1st. Addy started preschool.
Over Labor Day, we went to Hilton Head. It started out pretty good - the weather
alliga
from Hilton Head to Savannah Memorial where Addy had surgery for a MRSA infection. The surgery, while incredibly stressful was a success - it literally took three minutes (longest three minutes of my life) And post-surgery, Addy enjoyed the toys and attention she received from the staff. And I have to admit -- posting these pic
Fall was filled w
Oh and in November, Chad and I got to attend our first CMA Awards (and post-party) which was pretty cool. Then we took Caden & Raegan to the first annual CMA Christmas Special which we thoroughly enjoyed.
And then came Thanksgivin
And Doyles....I promise to try to be more vigilant in my blogging! :)
1 comment:
YAY!!!! Love it! Great pictures! Doyles approve! You have had a busy year! And I am impressed... not just one post but many!
Post a Comment